It’s not every day you get to jump aboard a cruise ship on an all expenses paid holiday! Little Ashley was lucky enough to be booked for client Royal Carribean Cruises, which meant her and her family were treated to the Royal treatment aboard their luxury cruiseliner, in exchange for a few hours of modelling work which saw Ashley featured in their international advertising brochures. We spoke to her and her sister, Jennifer, about their once in a lifetime experience!
- How long have you been with the agency?
- What was your first job?
My first job was for Royal Carribean cruises.
- What was it like going to your first casting?
I was nervous going to my first casting, but I had a great time and now I have improved and don’t feel so nervous anymore.
- How did you feel when you were told that you booked the job?
I was so excited to be going on a holiday with my family.
- What was the best part of working on set?
I love getting to see all parts of the cruise and playing in the water park.
- You got to go on a cruise for a job – can you tell us a bit about that?
We got to see everything and did a bit a modelling for their pamphlets. It was really fun and I loved being on holiday with my family.
- What things did you find difficult or challenging on set?
Sometimes I get a bit nervous, but I think I have improved a lot.
- Why did you decide to join Aydin/Ashley up to an agency?
We noticed that she was interested in modelling and having her photo taken, so we thought we should let her have a try.
- What was it like taking her to her first casting?
It was nerve-racking for all of us but we were so proud of her.
- What is the best part of seeing Ashley working on set?
Just seeing her having fun and doing something that she loves.
- What was it like taking the whole family on a cruise for the shoot?
It was a great experience and we are very grateful for the opportunity.
- What do you find challenging about having Ashley working in the industry?
It can be nerve-racking for the family and you don’t want her to be disappointed, but it always turns out great.